There will be no construction beginning this Thursday for the holiday weekend. Work will resume on Monday, November 28th at locations across the pipe alignment. Please find our detailed construction and restoration work list below.
In other exciting news, the water feature at Fleishman Park restoration is nearly complete! Today, workers are installing the blue rubber surface of the water feature play area.
San Mateo County
- Continue work at the Pulgas Valve Vault (in Pulgas Open Space)
- Pipe installation is ongoing along Edgewood Road
- Final pipeline work at Ebener St, Oak Ave, and Hudson St.
- Backfill and valve work at Redwood City Valve House on El Camino Real
- Continue pipe installation inside the tunnel under Highway 101
- Continue pipe installation on Bay Road
- Continue restoring Fleishman Park in Redwood City
- Continue restoration of Fair Oaks Community Playground
- Curb and gutter repair work near Marlborough and Berkshire in North Fair Oaks
- Commercial parking lot restoration in Redwood City at El Camino and Woodside Road
- Phase I fence installation is concluding in Redwood City near Topaz Street
- Phase II fence installation is out for bid