Pipe installation will begin at the intersection of Marsh Road and Bay Road and move eastward to Flood Park. This work includes digging a trench, laying and welding segments of pipe, then backfilling the trench. Below is a detailed construction notice that was mailed out to nearby neighbors.
Construction staging for this work will be on the Right of Way between 14th and 18th Avenue.
After construction is complete we will restore the road to pre-construction condition.
NOTE: As with all construction schedules, this represents our best knowledge but is subject to change due to weather or other circumstances. We will continue to update this blog with construction information.
Thank you for your patience throughout the construction process.
San Mateo County
- Continue work at the Pulgas Valve Vault (in Pulgas Open Space)
- Continue pipe installation at Edgewood Road
- Begin pipeline installation crossing Crestview Drive
- Backfill work at Redwood City Valve House on El Camino Real
- Begin pipe installation in tunnel under Hwy 101
- Begin pipe installation on Bay Road
- Continue restoring Fleishman Park in Redwood City
- Curb and gutter repair work between 5th Ave and 14th Ave in North Fair Oaks
- Curb and gutter repair work at Hemlock Street in Redwood City
- Commercial parking restoration is scheduled to begin in Redwood City next week
- Phase 1 fence installation is continuing in Redwood City near Center street and in North Fair Oaks near 3rd Ave