Restoration is Happening
Restoration is beginning in many places along the Right of Way. Fences are being installed in Redwood City near Fleishman Park and in North Fair Oaks around Marlborough Road. The play structure at Fleishman Park is almost complete and the baseball field at Flood Park is being hydroseeded this Saturday. Commercial restoration plans are nearly finalized for many locations. Curbs and gutters are being replaced in Redwood City between Woodside Road and El Camino Real.
San Mateo County
• Continue work at Pulgas valve vault (in Pulgas Open Space)
• Continuing pipe installation along Edgewood Road. Saturday and Sunday work along Edgewood Road. Work hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Flood Park restoration is in progress. The baseball field will be hydroseeded this Saturday
• Restoration is continuing at Fleishman Park
• Curb and gutter repair work between Woodside Road and El Camino Real
North Fairs Oaks
• Installing pipe at the Redwood City valve house on El Camino Real
• Fence installation
• Tunneling started under Hwy 101 from Iris Lane eastward
• Repaving and curb repairs are taking place along Ivy Drive
East Palo Alto
• Repaving and curb repairs on Purdue and Rutgers
Check back on Monday for more photos of our fence restoration and other progress.