View Larger Map
- Continuing pipe installation along Edgewood Road
- Weed abatement will continue between Brewster Ave and Bennett Rd in Redwood City and between Pacific Avenue and 5th Avenue in North Fair Oaks
- Repaving Avenida Del Ora in Redwood City
- Repaving and curb repairs are happening on Ivy Drive and El Camino Real
- Finish connecting the eastbound pipe heading across 18th Avenue to the Marsh Road jack and bore site
- Construction boundaries and pre-trenching to begin along Bay Rd. in Menlo Park
- Pipe is being installed across Willow Road and into Mid-Peninsula High School
- Pipeline installation continues in East Palo Alto
- Saturday work will continue in along Edgewood Road and in East Palo Alto. Work hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Last month many of you received a letter from WSIP Program Director Julie Labonte that said by mid-July we would have a clearer picture of restoration plans and timeline. Over the past month we have completed final testing on specific areas of the pipe alignment in order to “approve” these areas to commence restoration. The results of these tests are under final review by our project team and engineers. The WSIP Director is requesting a restoration plan and timeline from the Construction Management team. Once the contractor has completed work in school yards and environmentally constrained areas mid-August, they will establish a schedule for restoration that will begin in Redwood City and occur in linear phases to ensure the fastest most efficient completion. We appreciate your continued patience and will post additional restoration updates as they are confirmed.