- We are installing the Pulgas valve vault
- Pipe installation is continuing westward along Edgewood Rd.
- Repaving will begin at El Camino and Northumberland
- Work has restarted at the Fair Oaks Community Playground at 9th Ave. and Edison St.
- Pipe installation is continuing underneath the intersection of Marsh and Bay Roads.
- Pipe installation is nearing completion along O’Brien Dr. in Menlo Park
- Night road crossing or is it trenching work is happening at University Ave. in East Palo Alto
- Trenching and pipe installation has begun at Costano Elementary School
- Pipe is being delivered to East Palo Alto in preparation for installation
PG&E is doing regular maintenance including tree trimming along Marsh Rd and Bay Rd. This work is unrelated to pipeline construction being done by the SFPUC or our contractor Mountain Cascade Inc (MCI). Please contact PG&E’s customer service line at (800)743-5000 for additional information.